It all starts with the many trails and hardships of a young boy. At first glance he seems like any other young man trying to make his way through society, but he has an odd hobby. He seeks out strength more than anyone else! Six floors under the Tokyo Dome exists an frightening place. A literal "sacred ground" for those who desire power! A place that exists for the sole reason of deciding the world's strongest man! This is about non other that Grappler Hanma Baki!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Son of Ogre 171



With such a pure look in his eyes, the strongest of the old world protects his pride.
Chapter 171 - I want to see.



The ground ...
Baki: "A frontal assasult, is what I said but ..."
It looks like he was slammed to the ground.



Baki: A bad assumption!!?, bad proposition!!?





Aaa ....



Aaahhh ...



I see ... I get it now ...
He's really ...



Strong ...
Strong with no complaints ...

Even if I managed to guard myself ...
It's as if ...



The arm I'm using to block ...
It's as if he's hitting my vitals ...



unparalleled superhuman strength ...



Baki: This is the 3rd time today I've seen the ceiling lights.

strength without peer ...?
Aaa. speaking of strength ...
That man, Biscuit Oliva.



I would like to see this scene.



I'm sure that person would do it. A attack from the front. Fellowship from people of the same beliefs.

Frontal Assault ...?



Speaking of fights ... That person spectating up there. That Fist. He's the same


Without any tricks he would fight him head on.
head on ...?



speaking about from the front ...
From the back ...?
There's no expression like that.

Speaking about backs, the Ogre.



Both of them ... Their stances is like this ... Ahh...



What would happen ...



however ... what we really want to see, what we're really interested in is ...



Hanma Baki, just how are you going to stop this guy ??

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the translations man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo tnx man

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much....i've been waiting years to read this

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Followers