It all starts with the many trails and hardships of a young boy. At first glance he seems like any other young man trying to make his way through society, but he has an odd hobby. He seeks out strength more than anyone else! Six floors under the Tokyo Dome exists an frightening place. A literal "sacred ground" for those who desire power! A place that exists for the sole reason of deciding the world's strongest man! This is about non other that Grappler Hanma Baki!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Son of Ogre 172



Chapter 172 - sweetness



Baki: I've been alive for 18 years.



Baki:
With great care and caution. I've stayed alive. In order to win.



Against the strongest creature to walk the planet, Hanma Yujiro
I've chased after that back.
why ...



Why!!? What am I thinking!!?
Baki: Reasoning? I'm searching for justification to fight him!!?



Beating him was ... wasn't it revenge for my mother!!?
That's right, 4 years ago.
Hatred ...? Hatred ...



...admiration ...?
That's not right ...



Why admiration? One thing ...



There is one thing that I know for sure.



Hanma Yujiro's STRENGTH.
Completely undeniable. Strength that is completely beyond questioning and incontestable.

In a certain meaning ...



Just raw emotion.



I've chased after that back. I've prepared myself for his fist. I've thought about his speed.



That is why I can dodge this. If it's this much I can avoid it.



These murderous attacks that with just a touch will result is a bad incident.
I can dodge them.
More ... At the last moments.
More valid.



Retsu: He starts to dodge closer more and more.
Retsu: Just at the last moments.

Retsu: At first big margins in contact ...
Retsu: Then from a hands distance ...
Retsu: Finally he dodges by a hair's breadth distance.



Retsu: Instead of fighting arts and martial arts.
Retsu: It looks like a matador fight.



Pickle:
I've seen all types of speed.
speed on the ground, in the water, in the air.



Pickle: Today again another first experience.




speed that surpassed the concept of speed itself.




Retsu: Rather then avoiding him, "slipped" through him would be more accurate.
A memory flashes through Pickles mind.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the translations and scans!!!! U r the best guy on net

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! ur the best i agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah thanks man keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Followers