It all starts with the many trails and hardships of a young boy. At first glance he seems like any other young man trying to make his way through society, but he has an odd hobby. He seeks out strength more than anyone else! Six floors under the Tokyo Dome exists an frightening place. A literal "sacred ground" for those who desire power! A place that exists for the sole reason of deciding the world's strongest man! This is about non other that Grappler Hanma Baki!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Son of Ogre 177

title here

Chapter 170 -



Humanity, who have achieved the fighting arts, have progressed greatly!

Baki:
The things that I've struggled to attain ...
My power.
Speed.
Stamina.
Experience.



However in this manner, it's the same for you.



Baki: Our terms are the same.
We've both gained possession of things we can not allowed to be compromised or forfeited.

In comparison, I may be inferior to you in every aspect ...

Baki: In any case in terms of muscular power, weight, and stature there's absolutely no comparison.



In that case ...



Just what will I fight with. What will support me?
It's has to be Technique and skill.



The technique that I've been struggling for so long, that I have no recollection of when I even started.



Withstanding pain, refining, consuming, pressing forward, and waging war.



Impulsive, instinctual, habitual gripping of the fist.
The natural arrangement of the legs.
Breathing entrusted to body's inborn response.
The fixation that surveys everything that falls within it's focus, that gaze.



The fighting technique that has been conceived through antiquity, Lives on within me and supports me.



The art used to stay alive.
Refined to defend.
Advancement from hatred.
Linked together by sorrow.



I cannot renounce it. This chain cannot be denied.

For an instant he perceived it ...



Baki, who was enlightened by his past ventures.
It's was inevitable that he would discern this.



"It's the same for me"



Those jagged razor sharp Fangs, Claws, and Horns.
The "friends" that became my foundation.

Baki: I see, it's the same for you as well.



From within this rugged scenery
He witnesses something out of the ordinary

Baki: I see it now ...



Retsu with the audacity of claws.
Orochi Katsumi who's comparable with fangs.
Jack with an impression of powerful horns.



They are definitely propping up Pickle.



Retsu: Just what ... what is he seeing?
Tokugawa: Pickle ... He's crying.
Hanayama: Looks like he's mastered it as well. The power of imagination and realization.

Baki: How troublesome ... or rather ...



I've never seen such a formidable for before!



Against this just what am I supposed to ...

An enemy supported by his bouts against Retsu, Katsumi, and Jack!
The two who have acquired their power from the endurance of a history of great hardship. These two now collide!

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen such a formidable foe before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...wait. Jack is horns? I thought he enjoyed biting during his bouts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katsumi and Jack's roles for pickle should be totally switched

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Followers