It all starts with the many trails and hardships of a young boy. At first glance he seems like any other young man trying to make his way through society, but he has an odd hobby. He seeks out strength more than anyone else! Six floors under the Tokyo Dome exists an frightening place. A literal "sacred ground" for those who desire power! A place that exists for the sole reason of deciding the world's strongest man! This is about non other that Grappler Hanma Baki!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Son of Ogre 179

To surpass everything ...
The domain that I strive to reach.

Chapter 179 - "I"!!



"The fangs that came to devour me"

"I broke them with the fist I hardened"

"Those sharp claws that came to cut me"

"I"



"grasped them"

"squeezed and broken them"

"aimed for"



"I did this"



"Against giants I faced them"

"Even against speed I faced them"



I ...

I ...

I ...



Over there I was the strongest !!

There's no words that can convey this.
Something engraved in his heart? Colors of emotions?



I who was the strongest am being pushed back and cornered.



Tokugawa: Oh! He's back him into a corner.

My advantage against giants ...

Doesn't work.



My power advantage ..

Doesn't work ...

What powerful skill and technique.



What wonderous skill.
The man of the past was baffled by this.



Then ...

Tokugawa: !? !? eh!?



Tokugawa: They're moving !!?
Retsu: It's what we saw in the match with Jack.
Retsu: That outrageous instantaneous movement

Pickle is ...



Seeking shelter from him.



That monster Pickle ... Baki is ...
driving his back.












Baki: I'm sure I told you.
I'm not going anywhere.
I'm never going to leave your side.



"I'm never leaving you're side", Baki held true to his word!! Having lost all his advantages Pickle continues to get derailed. THe climax approaches between these two. Who will the goddess of victory smile upon?

Retsu: Your jaw is open is disbelief, I'm not lying. I'm only telling what I saw with my own eyes.





4 comments:

Pages

Followers