It all starts with the many trails and hardships of a young boy. At first glance he seems like any other young man trying to make his way through society, but he has an odd hobby. He seeks out strength more than anyone else! Six floors under the Tokyo Dome exists an frightening place. A literal "sacred ground" for those who desire power! A place that exists for the sole reason of deciding the world's strongest man! This is about non other that Grappler Hanma Baki!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Son of Ogre 186

The sounds of those fighting footsteps get ever so closer. The fight between strongest parent and son closes in!



Chapter 186 - Fighting Genes.



The wailing of the defeated.
The short story of Ali. Jr. after losing to Baki.



terrible ...

He made such a dreadful face.



That handsome face overflowing with self confidence.
"There is nothing I cannot acquire", that facet that believes in tomorrow.

Everything shattered and broken.

That confident air, hotshot attitude, conceit, arrogance, haughtiness, that self precedence.



Those tears ...
dripping nose ...
drool ...

Everything coming together and mixing ... that fluid ...



It was beautiful ...

My actions ... weren't mistaken ...



Just how long were we like that ...

Till my clothes where drenched and heavy from all his tears ,,,





I appreciate what you did from the bottom of my heart.



Jr: Is it alright if I ask you something?
Kozoe: ...

Jr: Why? Wh were did you hug me for such a long time?

Jr: With such gentleness, pouring your heart into it. Such heat ...

Kozoe: It's hard to put into words ...



Kozoe: If it was your mother I'm sure she would have done the same, I thought something like that.

Jr: Even though I'm not your lover?

Kozoe: There was love in my actions.



Jr: I don't understand what you're saying exactly.
Kozoe: Why do you say love when I'm not your lover.
Kozoe: Romantic love isn't needed for affection between people.

Kozoe:  You're mother wasn't romantically infatuated with you, but she loved you.



Ali: I've fallen for one hell of a woman. Compared to you I'm just a novice when it comes to love.

Ali: Surely, the one who taught you such love ...



Ali: Was probably him right? Hanma Baki.

Losing victory. Losing his love.

Ali: A beautiful love. Once again, thank you.



Was it unrequited love? No, that's not it.

Hanma Baki didn't even put up a fight. In terms of love ...



he wasn't defeated.



Kozoe: I'm heading out. !



Baki: !



Baki: We don't see each other when we leave to our own things.
Kozoe: You won't ask me? What I've been doing for this half year?
Baki: What were you doing?
Kozoe: I was living in happiness.



Baki: I thought as much.

Kozoe: Don't take me seriously!
Kozoe: If you are happy, it's alright if it isn't with me.



We haven't been apart so long that they've split into different directions.

For now ...

Within the center of passionate love for a little longer.

Next to the person he loves, Baki's heart is at peace. Resting himself completely for the next battle!!

6 comments:

  1. o_O. She ditched him for another man, and this is what happens? LOL. WTF Baki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baki is a gay. She ditched his unfrocking pecker. If it was me I'd penetrate that bitch so deep shed need a c-section to get me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhh, she didn't ditch him for Jr. she just gave it some time before facing him again. She was only joking about 'living in happiness' at the end...hence the reason why she got pissed when he was like...'that's cool'. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow seriously? who the hell wont get that she was just joking.....fucking retards go read pokemon or something which i highly doubt you'll understand the story....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh!! her again. This is one manga series I would love to not see any pussies... especially that Baki's slut. Another chapter that needs to be skipped.

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Followers