It all starts with the many trails and hardships of a young boy. At first glance he seems like any other young man trying to make his way through society, but he has an odd hobby. He seeks out strength more than anyone else! Six floors under the Tokyo Dome exists an frightening place. A literal "sacred ground" for those who desire power! A place that exists for the sole reason of deciding the world's strongest man! This is about non other that Grappler Hanma Baki!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Son of Ogre 188

Yujiro vs Stridum. The death match between 2 friends now begin.



Chapter 188 - Proof of Friendship



A military facility surrounded by darkness. Who the one with the stealthy glance that surveys the area?

Yujiro:

Stridum, If you want to continue this relationship,



One a year come for me.



I don't care If your methods are fair play or not.
Try to surprise me.

Swords are fine. Weapons are fine. Explosives are fine, Use a nuke if you wish.



Arm yourself with anything, and come at me with the determination to defeat me.

If you want to name yourself as Hanma Yujiro's friend,
If you want to be recognized as the Ogre's close associate ...



That is only sure fire way, Stridum.
Conspire to kill me.

Hey.

Stridum: !!!



Stridum: @#$%





Stridum: Yujiro, this time around...



Yujiro: HAHAHAHAHA ...



Yujiro: HAHAHAHA ...

Yujiro: "This time", what!!?

Stridum: ...

Yujiro: No, don't say anything.



Yujiro: Last year it was "A once in 100 year incident"

Two years ago, "Once in a blue moon"

before that was "The pinnacle of odd happenings"

Yujiro: It's just like some catchphrase radio show.





Yujiro: Stridum, you didn't keep your promise.



Yujiro: You're coming at me knowing there's no way you can win.

Stridum: No ...

There are explosives hidden within my hands.



There are explosvies hidden within the tips of my boots.

Stridum: Haha ...

If I could just get a hit in.

Stridum: Even if you are the "Ogre", you're still bore of humans. That's a misreading not becoming of Hanma Yujiro.



Stridum: ...







Yujiro: What's was that about me misreading you?

Stridum: Ogre, there as strong misconception here.



Here and now, I'm throwing away all notions of victory.

Stridum: Hot!!

Yujiro: ...

Equipped to perfection he challenges him and is defeated without flaw.
However a promise was kept. Their friendship will continue for another year.

7 comments:

  1. WOW this is so great that you are doing this...
    Finally SOO in english. Hope you keep it up.

    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the new chapters ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. you dont have idea of how much i,ve been looking for those scans of baki im not even talk english ass well but even with just the images thats a lot for me xD thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. what the heck is with this weird-ass chapter o_o..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know Stridum cud be this funny. Even I had to laugh like Yugiro.

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Followers