It all starts with the many trails and hardships of a young boy. At first glance he seems like any other young man trying to make his way through society, but he has an odd hobby. He seeks out strength more than anyone else! Six floors under the Tokyo Dome exists an frightening place. A literal "sacred ground" for those who desire power! A place that exists for the sole reason of deciding the world's strongest man! This is about non other that Grappler Hanma Baki!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Son of Ogre 189

Everything is for that one fight!



Chapter 189 - Sacrifice ...



What? A fight out of nowhere? Baki gets slapped around in a an alley? Could this be a robbery?

Beanie: Shall we go once more? Well?



Beanie: Take out your wallet please.
Hat: Kure-chan ... How about you cut him?
Beanie: I get it.



If there was something wrong with these two.

It would be their inability to gauge their preys strength.

From the appearance of this young man he felt that ...

The knife in his hand ...



practically shrunk in size.

As if it changed into a small unreliable key chain.

Kuriyagawa: Young Master.



Kuriyagawa: That's not right, bullying the weak.



Baki: Ahh!! Mr. Kuriyagawa!

Kuriyagawa: As for you two, you should be grateful that I showed up.



Kuriyagawa: If I had raised my voice a second later who knows what might have happened.
Kuriyagawa: Shattered skull, Brain damage, Organ hemorrhages, Broken bones, Loss of eyesight.
Kuriyagawa: In any case it wouldn't be a pretty sight.
Kuriyagawa: Go now.



Baki: It's been awhile.
Kuriyagawa: You look well.

Kuriyagawa: So it's finally upon us.



Kuriyagawa:  The worlds strongest, greatest fight in all of history. The final fight between Father and Son.

Baki: It's just a ... fight between father and son.



Kuriyagawa:  Your mother's revenge, the chance to fulfill it is now ...
Baki: Mr. Kuriyagawa

 It's been 5 years since then.



Baki: Many times, over and over and over.
Baki: I've asked myself many times.
Baki: That awful father of mine ...
Baki: Do I really hate him?



Baki: To elaborate...

Baki: Is my father Hanma Yujiro, really a target of revenge on behalf of my mother, Akezawa Emi?



Kuriyagawa: What's going through your head to be thinking like that?

Baki: Mom was abnormal so to speak.

Baki: Rather than a blood connection between parent and child.

Baki: She was a woman sacrificed everything for love.



Baki: That pinnacle of all men, Hanma Yujiro. She was a woman who sacrificed everything just for him.

That scene that I failed to witness while I was lost in a dream of agony.

My father, Hanma Yujiro, who embraces my mother closely.



My pops who hugs her too tightly.



My mother was also grasping him tight, and was crying,



Kuriyagawa: Those tears ... I wonder what they were for.
Baki: Don't play games with me.



Kuriyagawa: Playing games ...?
Baki: She received retribution from him.
Kuriyagawa: Eh?

Baki: At that moment my mother as a women had her greatest wished fulfilled.




Kuriyagawa: Baki, are you really alright with what you're saying?

From Baki's own mouth he explains the meaning of his fight with Yujiro. What are his feelings towards his mother Emi?

7 comments:

  1. Yep.. even Baki realises now what a slut and a nymphomaniac his mother had been. Yugiro did the right thing to obliterate that whore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. scans are missing

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Followers