It all starts with the many trails and hardships of a young boy. At first glance he seems like any other young man trying to make his way through society, but he has an odd hobby. He seeks out strength more than anyone else! Six floors under the Tokyo Dome exists an frightening place. A literal "sacred ground" for those who desire power! A place that exists for the sole reason of deciding the world's strongest man! This is about non other that Grappler Hanma Baki!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Son of Ogre 195

Beyond the World's Strongest!



Signing up For Boxing.



Retsu Kaio challenges Boxing. From Chinese Kempo to modern Fighting. What will happen to the famed leg techniques?



Coach: ... Yes?



Coach: Are you here to observe?

Retsu: No ...

I would like permission to be admitted here, please.



Coach: ...haha permission ...
Coach: Anybody can participate if they want too.
Coach: But ... you ...



Retsu: You are worrying about my leg, right?

Coach: If you want to learn to maintain your health, that's fine.

Retsu: Of course, I wish to be taught to way of fighting.



Coach: That's overdoing it, brother. With that leg of yours.

Retsu: Just who will be troubled by this?

Retsu: With my leg the way it is, will this trouble anyone?



Coach: Take of your shoes and step inside.

Retsu: I am in your care.

Coach: Take a shot at this.

Retsu: shot ...

Coach: I'm saying hit this will all your might.



This fragile thing ... hitting it with all my power would...

Retsu: Um ...

Do you have a replacement for this?



Coach: Bro, if you manage to break it, I'll become your personal coach.

Retsu: That's fine with me.

Retsu: Those words, do not forget them.

Retsu: I have confidence I could prove myself worthy to be admitted here without breaking it.



But for once here ... let's go all the way.



*bOoM*



Onlooker: Oooh....





Coach: ehh ... eeeehhhhhh??

Retsu: Coach, the preparations for admission.

Onlookers: wow, cool ...



................



Tokio?: !
Tokio: Goroukou, have you awakened?

Tokugawa: Hey ... it's you ...



Kureha: Haha, Good Morning.
Tokugawa: Sorry about the commotion.



Kureha: You look to be very tired.
Kureha: Stay here for a while.

Tokugawa: Hey, Kureha.



Tokugawa: Could you fulfill a dream of mine?
Tokugawa: Before my time runs out, by all means.

9 comments:

  1. thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED MOOOREEE BAAAAAAAAAAAAKII!!!!!!

    oh, and thank you btw, you are full of win

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot!!!!! more power to you uploader!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonikku, Itagaki-sensei... thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I eat ice cream for dinner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I really like your presentation with information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Followers