It all starts with the many trails and hardships of a young boy. At first glance he seems like any other young man trying to make his way through society, but he has an odd hobby. He seeks out strength more than anyone else! Six floors under the Tokyo Dome exists an frightening place. A literal "sacred ground" for those who desire power! A place that exists for the sole reason of deciding the world's strongest man! This is about non other that Grappler Hanma Baki!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Son of Ogre 202

Dad and everything else, I'll devour it all!!



Chapter 202 - pleasant family time.



Yujiro: That bastard said that?

Hearing of Baki's words Yujiro becomes furious. Stridum just what did you tell him!!?



Stridum: Calm down Ogre. The servicemen can't approach us.

Yujiro: Stridum, let me hear about this in detail.



Stridum: I was surprised when I heard this as well, it was like hearing thunder during fine weather.

Stridum:: Eh!!? What!!? What did you just say!!?

Baki: What, you ask? ...



Stridum: Do you even understand what you're saying...!!?

Baki: Strange ...

Baki: You're doubting your ears from the words I just spoke. I think you are the one who's strange.

Stridum: No ... however ...

Baki: What is strange with what I just said!!?



Baki: Parent and Child having a nice meal together. What wrongs with that!!?

Baki: I the son eating with my father. That's proper isn't it?

Stridum: That's correct.

Baki: Then ...

Stridum: Baki.



Stridum: Don't play dumb.

Stridum: You should know yourself that you're asking for too much.

Stridum: Hanma Baki and Hanma Yujiro eating together ...

Stridum: I'm try to imagine it ...



That strained unnatural situation!!!



Baki: Cooking the rice ... Heating up the Miso Soup ...



Baki: Preparing and eating an economical side dish.
Baki: Complimenting each others cooking while eating.

Baki: Ahh .... A desert would be nice too.
Baki: Maybe the new Haagan Dazs, something like that.
(soniku: roflmao, Baki wants to eat Haagan Daz with the Ogre)


Baki: While talking casually about our daily lives, it's bound to happen sometimes.


Baki: Two very different people, having a difference in opinion.

Baki: When that happens, my old man will get stubborn.

(Baki mimics Yujiro)

Ogre_Baki: You fool, you make me sick!
Ogre_Baki: You and your stupid ideals, I'm going to beat some sense into you!



Baki: He'll deny everything about me. When that happens of course I won't back down.

(Baki responding to Ogre_Baki)

Baki: Pops, you are always like this! You just don't listen to any other opinion than your own.

Baki: You don't know how to use your ears!

Stridum: Baki.

Ogre_baki: Keep talking like that to me you little shit, I'll pound that insolent mouth of yours shut!

Stridum: Baki!



Stridum: That scene ...



Stridum: A Hanma Yujiro like that, where could you find him.

Stridum: A argument found in an everyday household.

Stridum: To enjoy such a mundane ridiculous situation, Baki.

Stridum: Both of you Parent and Child, you've become way too strong for something like that!



Baki: and It's always me ...



Baki: Cooking, what a funny thing.

Baki: Once in a while, Gotta make him prepare a meal too.



Stridum: There no telling what will happen in the world ...

But that will never happen ...



Ogre: Me ...



Ogre: Prepare him food ...



Ogre: Hmpt ... prepare a meal ...

A Dish by Yujiro!!? I want to see that but that's not happening. Is this finally leading to quality family time? The Parent and Child who are becoming closer, the time they collide coming ever closer.

(soniku - I know, I skipped chapters. Sorry couldn't be helped, I just couldn't find 199-201. Once I get them expect to see them)

10 comments:

  1. Skipping chapters an all aside. Once again, it's always nice to see a new release. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chapters. I hope you find the other chapters to translate.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. could hardly care that you skipped chapters, i think this is the most updated translated baki on the internet. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this website

    ReplyDelete
  5. soniku is the best person in the whole world :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cook that star-eyed lil shit some pain, yujiro!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ""Baki: Maybe the new Haagan Dazs, something like that.
    (soniku: roflmao, Baki wants to eat Haagan Daz with the Ogre)"" hahahaha you just killed me there bro'

    and just thinking that yujiro could make baki something to eat is hilarious!

    thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thinking he would is hilarious, but we know that Yujiro is a world-class chef especially with rampaging elephant. Yum!

      Delete
  8. Its always hilarious to me when Yujiro calls Baki a Bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i would like to see a dish made by Yujiro too

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Followers