It all starts with the many trails and hardships of a young boy. At first glance he seems like any other young man trying to make his way through society, but he has an odd hobby. He seeks out strength more than anyone else! Six floors under the Tokyo Dome exists an frightening place. A literal "sacred ground" for those who desire power! A place that exists for the sole reason of deciding the world's strongest man! This is about non other that Grappler Hanma Baki!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Son of Ogre 217



Beautiful and strong, that striking fist. That's the fist of the one who continues to prove Chinese Kempo is the strongest..

Chapter 217 - Million Dollars



That pile of money. The proof of ones victory!!

Gaiza: Welcome.



Gaiza: Retsu Kaioh.

Gaiza: Last night's Fight, this is the response from that super technique you use.



Retsu: This is mine?

Gaiza: Overnight, you became the most renown Chinese man in America. Since this morning I've been having people trying to contact me. Well that's to be expected.



Gaiza: All of America witnessed it. A glove that wasn't moving at all, suddenly punches his face like that.









Reporter: What are your feelings now?

Retsu: I already knew the outcome. All I've done is proven the superiority of Chinese martial arts.



Repoeter: That finishing blow. You did like this. From just touching him, you went to punching him.

Retsu: Musunkei. Or rather No-Inch punch ....

Reporter: No inch ...?



Retsu: Anyway ... Your people's Kempo Boxing, it's still very young. I want to show you what a "mature" fist can do in a fight. Hurry and bring forth another strong rival.



Gaiza: With that phrase you spoke, you made the world your enemy.It's just as I said, the millions will come by the dozens.



Gaiza: Followed by those monsters that would make people want to run. Well then, take this and go home.



Retsu: How much is there?

Gaiza: In dollars there's 200 million. In weight there's 20 kilo's. I've prepared a case for you, it should fit.

Retsu: I understand. I don't know how this money was produced. If you say I can have it then I will accept it.



Retsu: What's are you doing?

Gaiza: Eh?

Retsu: That uncouth pose that your making behind my money.





Retsu: Not "Take it and go home". You will put the money into that case and hand it to me. If you don't I'll break those legs of yours.



Retsu: Thank you.

Gaiza: I've prepared a car for you.

Retsu: You have my thanks.



Driver: Would you like Brandy Mister Retsu.



Retsu: No, I would like Oolong Tea.

Driver: I'm sorry but we don't carry Tea.

Retsu: How inconvenient.

Retsu makes his explosive debut in America. From American Boxing to the next enemy. The wheels of fate start to spin for all the fighters.

21 comments:

  1. Haha that was a quick win for Retsu. :D
    Thanks for both chapters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. many thanks for both chapters... this is like a needle to a crackhead

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't know how they would approach it, and i was dying to find out. i think the writers didn't dissapoint. They did a good job establishing retsu's leetness. thanks alot man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA thats why you respect Retsu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha the promoter was made Retsus bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TY Sonikku. w/o these translations I'd stop reading Baki altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the scans and translations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soniku you are the man !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eh you're okay I guess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks alot for these.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Soniku!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much!
    Keep up the good work please!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can support any website by clicking the ads they host or donating to them.

    Thank you Soniku, keep it up.

    Even though I can only cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete
  14. aaaaaawesome! won't get bored before the Hanma fight!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL! Love the last panel. I was searching so long for more Baki-Son of Ogre. Keep translating fellas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. gaiza needed a lesson...good work retsu kaioh

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol at Roy Jones Jr holding the 3 belts (I think)

    ReplyDelete
  18. true chinaman. dont ever fuk with their money

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love this site it fills the gap between 212 and 244 wich most sites dont have AWESOME!! Thank You

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Followers