It all starts with the many trails and hardships of a young boy. At first glance he seems like any other young man trying to make his way through society, but he has an odd hobby. He seeks out strength more than anyone else! Six floors under the Tokyo Dome exists an frightening place. A literal "sacred ground" for those who desire power! A place that exists for the sole reason of deciding the world's strongest man! This is about non other that Grappler Hanma Baki!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Son of Ogre 219

Coming ever closer to his Father's back. The time to fight draws closer by the moment.

Chapter 219 - Small Table replacement



Bad tasting coffee ...!? Is this the small crack that will start the world's greatest Father-Son battle!!?

Yujiro: Whats the idea serving my bad tasting coffee!!?

Baki: Eh?



Baki: Here it comes ... The trivial trigger.



Baki: I am sorry Father.



Baki: Even though Father came all this way, I've made a terrible slip-up and poured you bad tasting coffee.



Baki: From now on I will be more careful. Please pardon me.



Baki: Hmpt, Pops ...

Baki: Telling lies isn't good. Even if it's something small, it must be something real.

Baki: You drank the coffee in 2 gulps ...



Baki: It tasted great, right? This coffee.

Yujiro: Like it or not ...



Yujiro: I have no interest in a soft family setting. Nor can I comprehend it. That is all there is to it.

Baki: Pops ... Pour some coffee.



Baki: Cmon, it's alright once in awhile right? I would like to drink Pops coffee.



Yujiro: Sure I'll make you drink Hanma Yujiro's coffee.



Yujiro: There is only one way to drink it.



Yujiro: That is to MAKE me pour it.



Yujiro: The detestable Hanma Yujiro, grab him by the neck forcefully ...



Yujiro: ... and FORCEFULLY MAKE him pour it.

Yujiro: If I refuse, then hit ...



Yujiro: ... Trample ... Insult ... and Punch repeatedly ...



Yujiro: AND MAKE ME POUR IT.



Yujiro: Whether I want to or not, Use everything to MAKE me do it.



Yujiro: Baki, if you can do something like that ... Hell, Then I'll even COOK YOU A MEAL.



With his small table torn into 4, he reflects on his father's words.

Baki: Heh ... It's alright like this ....

Whether it's to clear away his anger or to return to a normal family life ... Either way he must win against his father!!

19 comments:

  1. Whoops, forgot to resize. Well just put up with it for 1 chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I prefer this over the smaller size, easier to see everything that is going on in the panels without having to force your eyes. My opinion anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I like this :D It's a bit bigger I like that...Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it that big. You can keep it that way for the coming chapters if you want ;)

    And we also just got announced how this great manga will end: With Yujiro making Baki a meal :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. your my god soniku. just keep em coming..

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx for the chapter and nice size.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I highly doubt Baki will win. Maybe they will have a draw or become friends lol! Too bad Yujiro spoiled their picnic, it was just great seeing them having a meal together. I just can't picture Yujiro doing the cooking, it is an antithesis of everything that Yujiro manifests. I think it is Baki who will end up doing him a sandwich, he's more feminine XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I'm sure soniku doesn't want to draw to much attention with those high res raw files.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot. Can`t wait to read on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does anybody know where I can read Garouden online?

    Is there a blogspot for it too?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I don't exactly know at what point the manga is at the moment, but you can read the first 116 chapters at Mangareader.

    http://www.mangareader.net/1713/garouden.html

    Hope I could help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wished I could rip a table apart like this^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. man first of all thanx a lot for uploading this
    my favourite manga (fuck bleach)
    and the drawings have become really good

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the chapters. It's always great to read some Baki.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Even without any fighting scenes, Yujiro can strike terror in you just by his presence.

    Thanks Soniku.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my God, I'm in tears. This is the most fucked-up relationship in the history of everything. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well that's one messed up dad lol.
    Would love for the manga to end with Yujiro cooking dinner and being a good father for once, Baki deserves it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Niiiiiiiiiiiice!!! the hatred is dissipating the fight be be something that runs deeper!!! or that can be just a fight between strong men. No stupid reason! AIE

    ReplyDelete
  19. That asshole better buy baki a new table

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Followers