It all starts with the many trails and hardships of a young boy. At first glance he seems like any other young man trying to make his way through society, but he has an odd hobby. He seeks out strength more than anyone else! Six floors under the Tokyo Dome exists an frightening place. A literal "sacred ground" for those who desire power! A place that exists for the sole reason of deciding the world's strongest man! This is about non other that Grappler Hanma Baki!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Son of Ogre 263



Chapter 263 - Insult

__censored__

The champion of the boxing world // The Yokozuna // Olympic gold medals // People support the strong.

__censored__

Even if you are someone of big stature, people fawn over you.

That's right, People love the mighty.

__censored__

However, // even all those hold medalists // cannot hold their own against weapons // Catching a blade with their bare hands would be impossible for them.

__censored__

They won't compare to a countries military, in front of weapons a humans strength is next to nothing ..... // Then ... // someone with strength surpassing those ...

__censored__

If it's something I can see,

__censored__

I want to see it!!!

__censored__

However, they weren't able to see it. // Right straight // Left lower kick // and a right kick to the upper body, // With the speed of execution // they completely missed // the 3 hit combo.

__censored__

It didn't even enter their eyesight.

Doppo: It's already begun, // It's been going on for some time now.

__censored__

Spectator: That's right // In a fight between two masters // the fight's begun as soon as they meet.

I see ...

Yujiro: I get it ...
__censored__

Yujiro: This is something I taught you. // A fight isn't something you can stop individually // Only when both parties agree to stop does an agreement form. // If the other party makes a move on you // There's no other choice to make but to counter attack.

__censored__

Yujiro: How long has it been since I've bled at the hands another man? // Fufu ....

__censored__

Yujiro: Against the dangers that threatens me // I must take measures to remove it.

People: Oo... // His hair // Uwah ... // It's standing on end // He's like a lion ..

__censored__

I attacked with respect. // I aimed for 3 vital areas .... // But look what happened ...? // He didn't flinch ... // Did I really hit him ...? // Or did he let me ...!? // Either way ...

__censored__

I've got no choice // but to go at him ...

Soften ... // Melt ... // My conscious .... // just as water ...

__censored__

Well ... // something like this ...

__censored__

Baki: Eh? // (I couldn't move him at all)

Yujiro: With me as your opponent ... // Using the same move twice ...

__censored__

Yujiro: %$#@#

"You insolent brat!", I'm sure I he said something like that ... I think ....

6 comments:

  1. Soniku, good that you're back again. Thanks for the uploads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link to 263: http://megaupload.com/?d=GYK3M2KS
    Again not my link, but had to search for it as well, so might save others some time.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks man !!! Awesome work !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoooooooooooooou are the ooooooooooooone... ooooooooooooh my only soniiiiiiiiiiiku!!!! Forever the oooooooooonly one you wiiiiiiiiiiiill beeeeeeeee!!!

    *hic*

    Gogo soniku! I CAN'T WAIT FOR 264-269!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for your job Soniku. Can you post translations of 250-256 chapters if it is not so hard for you? They were deleted before I read them. Anyway you are Great Man).

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks dude!!! god i'm so thankful i found your site. and i found it just as this fight begun. lol lucky me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Followers