It all starts with the many trails and hardships of a young boy. At first glance he seems like any other young man trying to make his way through society, but he has an odd hobby. He seeks out strength more than anyone else! Six floors under the Tokyo Dome exists an frightening place. A literal "sacred ground" for those who desire power! A place that exists for the sole reason of deciding the world's strongest man! This is about non other that Grappler Hanma Baki!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Son of Ogre 274

__censored__

Chapter 274: To look after

__censored__

Mother: Hohoho // Of course // I'm well aware // that my child // is Hanma Yujiro

__censored__

Mother: Why .... // Did I stop being that child's mother? // Hohoho // Well // what could I say.

__censored__

Mother: He had a uncontainable spirit ... // Much greater to someone like me.

__censored__

Mother: That's right // from the moment he was born // he was able to order me to breast feed him milk.

__censored__

Mother: What a troublesome child .... // well a troublesome individual.

__censored__

Mother: Nobody can beat him // that child of mine. // Humans or animals // all those throughout history. // Yes? // Hohoho // You ask some bad things.

__censored__

Mother: I'm someone who lives in priesthood // I cannot speak of such things // The Buddha and my child // I would not set up such a fight. // That's right ...

Mother: If there is someone who could win .... // Blood .... // Hanma Yujiro'sown blood ....


__censored__

Mother: That would be a condition that must be fulfilled // and // it must be heavy and thick

__censored__




Baki: .....

Yujiro: Uplifted Diaphragm // shallow breathing ....

__censored__

Yujiro: I praise you and then you end up like this ....

"You're useless" // words coming from his parent // something that he can't let pass

__censored__

Even so, he cannot stand // the reality of his body

Yujiro: I did have some fun // Should I strike and end it ...

__censored__

Yujiro: Trample you and end it ...

Baki: !?

Yujiro: !

__censored__

!

__censored__

Pickle: Haruru ...

Onlookers: Ooo // it's him // the living fossil // Pickle!

__censored__

Yujiro: fufu ... // What a night this is.

Baki: Pic ...

Yujiro: You ....

__censored__

Yujiro: I've thought about you on many occasions.

__censored__

Yujiro: Fufu ... // Jealous are you?

1 comment:

Pages

Followers