It all starts with the many trails and hardships of a young boy. At first glance he seems like any other young man trying to make his way through society, but he has an odd hobby. He seeks out strength more than anyone else! Six floors under the Tokyo Dome exists an frightening place. A literal "sacred ground" for those who desire power! A place that exists for the sole reason of deciding the world's strongest man! This is about non other that Grappler Hanma Baki!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Son of Ogre 281



Chapter 281: The ups and downs of the fight



Chiharu: Is this alright boss .... // It has already started ...



Kaoru: What has?

Chiharu: You know ...



Chiharu: The news ... // they're making a scene about it ...

Kaoru: So you want to see ... // A father child quarrel happening is someone else's home?



Chiharu: Well // um ... // I want to see!!

Kaoru: Me too ....



Baki: (Well // everybody // My dad // he's amazing right? // I ...)



Baki: (To make me, Hanma Baki // empty my bladder.)

Oliva: Baki ....

Crowd: Uwahh ...// He wet himself // how dirty ...



Yujiro: Peh! // Even using that "Tiger King" Move. // Easily letting your tears fall // Easily soiling yourself ...



Baki: Yeah, that's right // It's just as you say // I cry // soil // deceive // and use tricks



Baki: Coming all the way here ... // I won't choose my methods.



Even if I had to use wicked means ...



Crying ... // Peeing ...



Tricking ... // Lying ...





People: What!!? // A Spinning Kick? // He cross countered that spin kick!!?



People: He's on his feet ... // It didn't connect!!?



Baki: Just as I expect of you dad. // Compared to 5 years ago it's a lot faster. // It didn't hit me though ... // ! // .....



Karate Master Orochi Doppo // He gives his account to what he witnessed.

Doppo: Well, I am also ... // A father // that has a single child that's a son. // Seeing how Ogre was acting at the time // it hit me....



It became as obvious like one of those Buddhist chantings ....



Doppo: I think his son // also realized this ....

Yujiro: Alright ... // That's good ....

Doppo: That his "rite of passage" was beginning ...

3 comments:

Pages

Followers