It all starts with the many trails and hardships of a young boy. At first glance he seems like any other young man trying to make his way through society, but he has an odd hobby. He seeks out strength more than anyone else! Six floors under the Tokyo Dome exists an frightening place. A literal "sacred ground" for those who desire power! A place that exists for the sole reason of deciding the world's strongest man! This is about non other that Grappler Hanma Baki!

Friday, April 18, 2014

Baki Dou - Chapter 2


Champion Altas: I'm tired of it ...
Atlas: I've grown tired of the belt.


Chapter 2: Champion


Atlas: It's been 7 years since I've first sat on the Kings seat ...
Atlas: I've won just too much ...
Coach: Hey!!!


Atlas: I've had enough ...


Atlas: This sport, I've had enough ...




Atlas: Not just the best ...


Atlas: I want to be the strongest!


Coach: Stop!


Press: I don't understand your meaning. Why Japan?
Atlas: Is there really a need to ask?


Atlas: In that country there's someone everyone would accept as the strongest!!!


Tokugawa: Just why do you want to fight?
Tokugawa: Around the world you've already gained much admiration.


Atlas: I've seen that Parent-Child fight.


Tokugawa: Fufu, I see. Seeing that just what did you think?
Atlas: The human body. It's the first time I've seen it move with such beauty.
Tokugawa: So, you want to fight him?



Atlas: Mr. Tokugawa. That young boy Hanma Baki. You are his promoter.


Tokugawa: Can you win? Against that Hanma Baki.


Atlas: To verify that I've crossed the Pacific Ocean.
Tokugawa: This isn't a fight protected by rules.
Atlas: I've always wanted to try this.
Tokugawa: From one fight you earn about 4 million right?


Atlas: Yes Your fights do not yield any money but I can earn the title of "The Strongest in the World".
Tokugawa: Fufu. He's very strong, that young boy.


Atlas: So am I.
Tokugawa: By the way, hows your physical condition?


Atlas: I'm ready to fight, even tonight is fine.
Tokugawa: Alright then, tonight it is.
Atlas: .... eh!?


Tokugawa: The fight is tonight.
Atlas: .... Um, but ...
Tokugawa: Not satisfied?
Atlas: no no no. I'm not dissatisfied. Right here and now? Does Hanma Baki even know about this ...?


Tokugawa: It's fine, he's a student so he has time on his hands.
Atlas: Because he has time to spare schedule a match ...
Tokugawa: Mister Atlas. He won't refuse. Any time, any place, with anyone. It's because he doesn't care about this he's the strongest.




Tokugawa: Umu ... Tonight. A fighter from America. Yeah. A heavy weight.


Tokugawa: Yeah, ok. Sorry about this. Alright then.
Tokugawa: He said it's fine.
Atlas: Soon he will appear.


Atlas: From that opening, the one called the strongest.
Audience: He's here!



Atlas: He's .. He's this small ...!!?


Atlas: His height is about 5 and half feet. His weight is around 154 pounds.
The world's champion Sam Atlas tells his story.
Atlas: His practically half my size.
Is was at that time.
Atlas: !
In front of me.


Something or other I may have seen somewhere before. A mysterious monster appears before me.

1 comment:

Pages

Followers