It all starts with the many trails and hardships of a young boy. At first glance he seems like any other young man trying to make his way through society, but he has an odd hobby. He seeks out strength more than anyone else! Six floors under the Tokyo Dome exists an frightening place. A literal "sacred ground" for those who desire power! A place that exists for the sole reason of deciding the world's strongest man! This is about non other that Grappler Hanma Baki!

Friday, April 18, 2014

Baki Dou - Chapter 3


Chapter 3: boredom


The King of the public world vs The King of the underground!

Atlas: Ehh!!? This child is Baki Hanma.
Atlas: Truly, it's the face I saw on TV. But ...
Atlas: Small. A feather-weight? At most a light-weight. Just about half my size.
Atlas: I see. Those many scars that have been carved into his body. They tell me of his many experiences.



Atlas: All over him, here and there ...
Atlas: This is the history of this boy. !
Atlas: ? !? Wha ..


Atlas: !!!!!!!!!!


Atlas: ~~!!?
Audience: (Wild Cheers.)


Atlas: ........ Just what was did I just see!?


Atlas: From this ... boy who at first glance looks to be a young girl.
Did that monstrous appearance come from him ...



Atlas: ~~~~~!!!
Referee: Mister? Mister?


Referee: Mister Atlas? Are you ready Mister Atlas?
Atlas: Huh? Sorry.
Referee: Well then, I'll repeat myself. The use of weapons are forbidden, that is all. Fight with everything you have as men.


Atlas: Fufu, how simple. As long as weapons aren't used you can do whatever you want ...
Tokugawa: This isn't a fight protected by rules.
Atlas: This is something I wanted ...


Audience: Atlas! Atlas! Atlas!
Atlas: My call!!?


Atlas: Fufu, so that's how it is?


Atlas: They see me as something unreliable do they? Me, who is a heavyweight?
Atlas: Do they have that much faith in that boys fighting power? It should be obvious with just a glance


Atlas: Baki Hanma's weight is half of mine.
Atlas: Even that monster boxer Mani Bakio doesn't go and fight against heavy weights ...
(soniku: they guy Retsu punched out^)
Atlas: Something legends and Myths can't overcome. They wall called "Weight Classes"


Atlas: Baki Hanma. Just what method will you use?
Atlas: Just what will you come at me with?


Atlas: Ahh ... What fun!!!


There's no denying it ...


That was a victory that left no room for debate ...
It was only a few seconds ... In that one fleeting moment.
Compared to me ...


I understood at one glance. Compared to me who was so excited. His expression ... His walk ...


Hanma Baki was ... clearly bored with me.


After kicking the ground leading into a high kick. This was a feint. Next is my right straight that always connects.


He dodged it. In the next moment.


I was caught. It wasn't a humans power. I couldn't get him off of me. even with my gripping strength of 130 kilos. After that he just shook me.


My memory stops there. Why? My brain was slamming against the side of my skull. Again and again. There was really no room for deliberation.


Atlas: Fufufu
The important thing was what I saw at the end. He is a nice guy.


Against me who was so weak. He bit back his yawn.

6 comments:

  1. Do you know when new chapters will come out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sonikku for such a great work!!!
    You did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear god thank you if been wanting this for a long while thank you thank you thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very thank you for doing this :)!
    Begin translate first series of Baki! That would be awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Followers